SmartAge is GeronTech and InsurTech project:
– cutting-edge technology with AI/data science and AIoT
– connect the elderly, families, caregivers, and insurers to live a healthy, happy, and longer life for elderly
– Aging in place platform
– Monitors changes in elderly lifestyle/ activities by activity density map and vital signs data and provides urgent alerts with voice assistance.
– Detect the health risk and promote early intervention by bringing families and caregivers to attention early
– Our focus is to collect elderly’s data through different AIoT and use AI analysis to provide information to families.
– Per family members’ request, the system can allow clients to input their medical histories for online nurse consultation services with AI-assist and health caregiver matching services.
– By indicating potential health risks early, encourages the family to care for the elderly more to reduce Isolation and make them healthier and happier.
– SmartAge helps insurers to develop supporting aging-in-place products by providing innovative digital solutions for the elderly smart home environment.
– Enabling insurers to engage the elderly to live a healthier lifestyle and attain long-term health by becoming real partners to elderly and caregiver providers by sharing the burden of care and helping the elderly increase their quality of life.
Currently, most solutions use closed platform with limited integration between IoT vendors. SmartAge use open platform to sync all the data.
Elderly Social Isolation is a ticking time bomb. Remote relatives may not get the timely and right information about the detailed health condition of the elderly, and professional medical support cannot give the right care in time. Most GeronTech solutions provide only life-threatening alerts. SmartAge not only include life-threatening alert, but also early detection of health risk. It is often too late to ask for help during serious sick. SmartAge provides the right information at the right time to the right person to match the right care for supporting aging-in-place and intergeneration caring
現時或曾經參與之創業培育計劃 ｜ INCUBATION PROGRAMME:
CUHK PI Team (2022-2023), CYBERPORT CCMF ( July 2022-Dec 2022)
產品回饋 Product Feedback
曝光機會 Visibility and Exposure