We developed highly sensitive and low-cost metal nanoparticles-based substrates for fast detection of additives in food, drugs, explosive and environmental pollutants.
發展階段｜STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- Only 10s is needed for the detection process
- A small volume of test solution is required
- Extremely low concentration of molecules in solution can be detected
- A relatively low cost is needed
- A variety of usual and dangerous chemicals in food, beverages and drugs can be detected
如何解決市場痛點｜RESPONSE TO MARKET PAIN POINTS
As the attention to the safety of food, medicine and environmental pollutants raised in recent years. The demand of testing and certification bloom rapidly. However, the current testing services are time consuming and expansive because of the limitation of detection technologies. To deal with the problems, we developed metal nanoparticles-based Raman substrates, the plasmonic properties of metal nanoparticles enable the Raman substrates having a great detection ability. The highly sensitive SERS substrates can detect harmful chemicals in extremely low concentration. The whole detection process is fast and low cost.
- 產品回饋 Product Feedback
- 曝光機會 Visibility and Exposure