Medoxie builds blockchain solutions for the healthcare industry and our first production ready app is a covid-19 digital health passports that allows users to keep privacy and self sovereignty of their private health information and share this data in a decentralised peer-to-peer manner.
發展階段｜STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
Ready to launch
- A blockchain is a decentralized distributed ledger that does not rely on any individual or organisation to store and maintain the data. This provides trust and security.
- Blockchain technology ensures the validity (through cryptographic signatures) and immutability of data stored on-chain. This makes the data stored on the blockchain trustworthy.
- Every user has ownership and self-sovereignty of their identity and data.
- Sharing of data occurs only after explicit consent has been given and in a direct peer-to-peer manner. Access to the data can be revoked by the user at any time.
- The on-chain data is timestamped and an open authorship allows transparency and verification of who took accountability for the data.
- Zero knowledge proof allows a limited dataset to be shared. Every user can choose how much information to share with other parties.
如何解決市場痛點｜RESPONSE TO MARKET PAIN POINTS
During the pandemic, there will be an ongoing need for frequent COVID-19 testing, showing validated proof of vaccination, and keeping a documented record of immunity. This data is vital to reopening our borders, as well as giving people safe access to public places. Blockchain safeguards people’s privacy and protects their private health information (PHI) whilst ensuring access to one’s data is restricted to certain parties, for a limited time and with a user’s explicit consent. The passport is the foundation for building future blockchain products including electronic patient records, insurance claims, supply chain management, electronic prescriptions and many more.
- 產品回饋Product Feedback
- 曝光機會Visibility and Exposure