Gaming as the lifestyle
發展階段｜STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- Traditional gaming ecosystem is too “game-centric”
- There is a real problem to be solved since currently gamers have to rely on multiple social media / communication platforms to connect with friends. It is all over the place and not effective
- Information exchange between gamers has been challenging, especially for mobile games
- Random in-game matching may not be the best gaming experienc
- Social aspect for gamers can be enhanced through GamesBon
- Gaming advertisement ineffective via ordinary social media channels
如何解決市場痛點｜RESPONSE TO MARKET PAIN POINTS
From Netflix-style game catalogues to Instagram-style user profiles, from Whatspp-like instant messaging to Discord-like real time voice chats, many essential features that have to be found in different apps are now readily available in our GamesBond app to enhance the gaming experience and convenience and connectivity for everyone.
Our app also provides groundbreaking unique features like schedule functions, game-matching filters, gaming history and game ID archives, game ID nametags, game guild/clan search engine etc. All these features are tailor-made to enhance the gaming experience and convenience for game lovers across the board with no exception.
- 曝光機會 Visibility and Exposure