Affordable robotics for upper limb rehabilitation
發展階段｜STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
Growth & Scaling
- A lightweight and a wireless robotic glove that is patented and clinically proven to assist stroke rehabilitation to up to 90% of full motor control
- A portable assistive device which helps disabled people to complete daily tasks, such as holding on a glass of water
- Use a smart EMG sensor to interpret the user’s intention of movement and provide assistive force whenever necessary
- Provides both passive and active training
- One of the world’s lightest robotic gloves, which is 50% lighter than a close competitor
- Wireless and portable design: suitable for upper limb training
- Affordable: Cost 1/3 the price of our competitors
如何解決市場痛點｜RESPONSE TO MARKET PAIN POINTS
We are dedicated to tackling the problem of healthcare accessibility by developing affordable robotic devices for rehabilitation. For years, robotic rehabilitation devices have been designed for hospital settings. They are, in general, large in physical size, extremely expensive and, thus, not suitable for community or home use.
As most stroke rehabilitation takes place in the communities, disabled stroke survivors are in great desire for accessible robotic rehabilitation technologies. Therefore, we develop an affordable and portable robotic device for hand function rehabilitation in communities and households.
- 資金 Funding
- 創業夥伴 Partners
- 曝光機會 Visibility and Exposure