LIFY Wellness is the world’s first Smart Wellness Ecosystem that includes: our patented award-winning smart herbal brewer, proprietary herbal discs made of 100% natural ingredients filled with wellness formulations, and Lify APP that provides drink recommendations based on users’ body conditions from pioneering East and West herbal intelligence.
發展階段｜STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- World’s First Smart Wellness System
- Pioneering herbal intelligence and mixology
- Made of East-meets-West super herbs & teas
- Integrated digital recommendations & personalisations on APP
- Local production, sustainable materials and sourcing
Smart hot-brewed system (17 formulas)
- Patented infusion technology delivering herbal beverages under 40 seconds
- Compostable herbal disc packaging made in HK
- 5 series (Herbal Wellness, Oriental Functional and Fruit Tea, Collagen and CBD Series), a total of 17 Herbal Formulas, each curated to address a common urban wellness goal such as skin, detoxing, immunity boosting and sleep quality enhancing
- Smart brewing with App integration Therapeutic LED and smart sensors
- Understands your unique needs with in-App quiz
Sparkling Tea Tonic (4 SKUs)
- Hong Kong’s first locally brewed sparkling tea tonic for everyday wellness:
- Zero sugar, low calories
- Real brewed teas fruits & herbs
- Stress-fighting adaptogenic superherbs
如何解決市場痛點｜RESPONSE TO MARKET PAIN POINTS
Traditional herbal tea preparation is complex. The culture of oriental herbal wisdom has been inherited from thousands of years ago and there are over hundreds of herbs include a mixture of tea leaves, herbs, roots and flowers. However, the preparation to gather all the ingredients is complicated and time-consuming for busy urban dwellers to enjoy such beverages at home or on-the-go.
There is also the problem of inconsistent quality, tea bag is reported to contain millions of microplastics that are dangerous for human consumption and contains ‘tea powders’ and ‘tea dust’, which are the poorest quality.
- 資金 Funding
- 創業夥伴 Partners
- 曝光機會 Visibility and Exposure