Plassix medical-grade face masks, made by patent-pending technology, break down in six months, removing million tonnes of face mask wastes a year while protecting us, medical professionals, and our Earth.
發展階段｜STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- Plassix face masks break down in about 6 months, while ordinary face masks will last for >450 years
- Plassix face masks fulfil international degradation standards (EN13432, ASTM D6400). They are not only biodegradable, but also compostable.
- Plassix face masks fulfil international medical mask standards (EN 14683 type IIR, ASTM F2100 Level 3)
- Comparable price to existing non-biodegradable medical masks, so that everyone can buy it
- Fashionable – the compostable fabrics made by special technique can be printed with multiple colours and patterns, so that corporates can have it printed with the desired logos / patterns, and general public can wear it with style
- The fabrics have 10+ applications, including surgical masks, respirators, surgical gown (PPE), surgical drapes, disposable bedding, air-con filters, some layer of diaper, feminine hygiene products and more
如何解決市場痛點｜RESPONSE TO MARKET PAIN POINTS
The world consumes billions of face masks each year, creating millions of tonnes of face mask wastes. Plassix helps solve this global plastic pollution problem by introducing certified biodegradable materials in face masks which are able to break down in about 6 months instead of centuries. This reduces million tonnes of non-recyclable wastes, and thus making the world more sustainable.
Countries around the world are banning single-use plastic products. But what about masks that we use every day now?
We believe, that once biodegradable masks become readily available, the ban is going to happen. It’s just a matter of time!
- 資金 Funding
- 產品回饋 Product Feedback
- 曝光機會 Visibility and Exposure