Self-Powered Smart Watch and Wristband Enabled by Embedded Generator
發展階段｜STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
Ready to launch
• Compact arrangement to improve the space utilization
• Integration of several functional units in limited volume
• Efficient frequency-up conversion mechanism
Uniqueness and Competitive Advantages:
• 4x output power and 10x power density compared with existing technologies
• Improves energy conversion by eliminating mechanical friction
• Avoid damage caused by impact force, saving maintenance or replacement
• Compact and easily embedded in wearable electronics
A variety of people who possess smart watches and wristbands. The embedded generator can provide sustainable power supply for those wearable devices.
如何解決市場痛點｜RESPONSE TO MARKET PAIN POINTS
The limited battery life of smart watches and wristbands remains a pain point.. We designed an embedded and compact electromagnetic generator so that these wearable gadgets can be self-powered. Unlike existing products, the invention uses a novel magnetic frequency-up converter and harnesses the kinetic energy of human motion. A converter transforms the low-frequency arm swing to achieve desirable output power.
- 資金 Funding